We know that now, more than ever, our people, clients, and the community expect and need to see social responsibility in action.
We’ve committed to an ambitious journey to drive sustainability and social responsibility goals in every aspect of what we do.
For us, this means:
- Fully integrating sustainability and social responsibility in our business strategy, procurement, and performance
- Targeting continual reductions in carbon emissions towards net zero
- Cultivating and embracing diversity, inclusion, and representation in our workplace and amongst our suppliers, clients, and partners
- Supporting community organisations like The Special Childrens Christmas Party, The Rossmoyne Bowling Club and others through sponsorships
- Doing the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing
- Being transparent and accountable
- Measuring our performance by assessing our impact on our people, clients, community and the environment
- Actively repurposing and recycling office furniture through local businesses who specialise in this e.g. ABC Copier Solutions – who purchase old commercial printers and repurpose them around the world & E Group Recycling & Repurposing in Bayswater WA 6017